Information on Covid-19
Information about the coronavirus
We follow the guidelines that have been taken by the Swedish authorities regarding the corona virus and with the care of our guests and employees we have taken measures to reduce the spread of infection.
- We continue to serve our popular breakfast buffet with extra high demands on good hygiene from staff and on food handling of guests.
- We have strengthened cleaning routines in all rooms and on public spaces.
- We have increased the procedures for hand hygiene and the availability of hand disinfection for all our guests.
- We also strengthen the routines around illness symptoms and measures for staff as well as for our guests.
Changed cancellation policy
- All bookings are only rebookable. Valid with check-in from March 14, 2020 – until otherwise stated.
- Changes can be made even kl. 18.00 the day before arrival.
- If you are covered by travel bans and come from high-risk areas, you can rebook your booking to the year 2021 at no extra cost.
- For conference or group bookings, our previous cancellation and rebooking rules apply.
- If you have made a reservation with any travel company, please contact them directly.
- If you choose to cancel your booking, it will not be refunded.
Comprehensive information about the corona virus is available at:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us!